Jaggery is an unrefined natural sweetener. Some people consider it a superfood, because it has more vitamins and minerals and a lower sucrose content than sugar
"Great for cooking & almost a snack in itself it's very tasty".
For people who choose plant-based diets, jaggery can help them to increase iron intake. Compared to other sweetners, jaggery is good source of antioxidants.
· A person can use jaggery in a number of ways they would use sugar, including for cooking, baking, flavoring, and sweetening food and drinks.
· People refer to jaggery as medicinal sugar and consume it to promote health and longer life span.
· Unlike sugar, jaggery is rich in vitamins and minerals, which are crucial components of a balanced diet
· Consumption of jaggery powder daily in moderate amounts can help in purification of your blood. It helps flush out the toxins from your body and cleanses your body off all the toxins.
· Viral health issues such as cough and cold occurs due to the production of less heat in the body. Hence mixing jaggery in warm milk or in your tea will help generate heat in your body thereby fighting the cold and cough.
· Jaggery helps boost the metabolism rate of your body which helps in the reduction of water retention. This will help you make your weight loss journey faster and quicker.
NO USE OF HARMFUL CHEMICALS & PRESERVATIVES
GROWN NATURALLY USING JAIVIK FARMING
Hurry! Only 28 Left in Stock!
Spend MRP Rs. 599 to Free Shipping