AVAILABILITY: In stock (10 items)
Bell peppers are fruits belonging to the nightshade family,
related to chili peppers, tomatoes, and breadfruit, all of which are
native to Central and South America.
Yellow peppers have an almost fruity taste and are sweet!
Ideal for a meal or 2
- No fertilisers, no pesticides
- 100% chemical free
- Better than organic
- Delivered in biodegradable packaging, directly from the farm
- Contains a variety of minerals and beneficial plant compounds
- Low in calories
- Rich in Vitamin C, B6, K1, A, E, Potassium & Folate
It's READY TO EAT
- Add it raw to salads
- Stew it with other summer fruits and vegetables
- Serve it as a side dish, grilled or saut√©ed with a little garlic and oil
Hurry! Only 10 Left in Stock!