AVAILABILITY: In stock (1 item)
Portobellos, which are full-grown versions of cremini mushrooms, have a memorable meaty texture for a smoky, earthy flavor
- No fertilisers, no pesticides
- 100% chemical free
- Delivered in biodegradable packaging, directly from the farm
- Our mushrooms are grown with lots of love & care towards environment
- Reduces cholesterol levels and promotes heart health
- Very low in sodium, saturated fats and cholesterol
- Provides antioxidants which protect our body‚Äôs cells from damage caused by free radicals
- Excellent source of Protein, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, and minerals
It's READY TO COOK
- Keep Refrigerated
- Consume within 1 week
- Consume like your regular mushrooms in Indian subzi as well as oriental dishes like stir fried vegetables, noodles, egg based dishes, soups, etc.
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!