Zucchini is a summer squash that originates from the Americas, specifically Mesoamerica. With a crunchy peel and soft flesh, zucchini has floral notes and some sweetness to it.
- No fertilisers, no pesticides
- 100% chemical free
- Better than organic
- Delivered in biodegradable packaging, directly from the farm
- Contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant compounds
- Boasts several antioxidants that provide various health benefits. The highest levels are found in the fruit‚Äôs skin.
- Is rich in water and fiber, 2 compounds that promote healthy digestion
It's READY TO EAT
- Add it raw to salads
- Stew it with other summer fruits and vegetables to make ratatouille
- Serve it as a side, grilled or sauteed with a little garlic and oil or try it breaded and fried
Hurry! Only -24 Left in Stock!