AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes
Broccoli has a reputation as a superfood. It is low in calories but contains a wealth of nutrients and antioxidants that support many aspects of human health!
This vegetable is native to the Mediterranean, and it was originally cultivated in Italy. It‚Äôs a cruciferous vegetable that shares ancestry with other flowering plants, including cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and kale
- Premium USDA approved non-GMO seeds
- No fertilisers, no pesticides
- Delivered in biodegradable packaging, directly from the farm
- Rich in Vitamin K and Vitamin C
- Packed with disease fighting anti-oxidants
It's READY TO EAT:
- Store indoors in a clean, dry place
- Use within 2-3 days for optimum nutrition and flavour
- Extremely versatile, use it in hearty soups and stews, toss in salads or pasta
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Spend MRP Rs. 499 to Free Shipping