AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
MRP Rs. 270MRP Rs. 216
You Save: MRP Rs. 54 (20%)
Inclusive of all taxes
Radish Microgreens taste like a peppery radish bulb. You might think that a radish microgreen looks leafy and would taste similar those green leaves that come attached to full grown radish bulbs, but the radish microgreen tastes more like the bulb than those hairy and tough radish greens.
These microgreens are 'living', that means they are still growing.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Lowers Blood Pressure.
- Help Keep Your Heart Healthy.
- Helps with healthy weight loss.
How to use them?
-Top you toasts.
- Use as filling inside dosas, paranthas, rolls and sandwiches.
- Add them to smoothies, shakes and juices.
- Garnish in dal, soup, rasam and pizza.
- Consume within a week.
- Sprinkle fresh water twice a day.
- Store in refrigerator.
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Spend MRP Rs. 499 to Free Shipping