Inclusive of all taxes
Fresh Oregano tastes like a subtle balance between sweet and spicy, the flavour of oregano is bold and earthy. Oregano can be used as a garnish and to create flavourful Italian vinaigrettes & marinades.
- Premium USDA approved non-GMO seeds
- No fertilisers, no pesticides
- 100% chemical free
- Grown hydroponically
- Delivered in biodegradable packaging, directly from the farm
- Contains vitamin A, C and K and minerals like iron & calcium
- Packed with essential oils like carvacrol and thymol
- It contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Excellent detoxifier and reduces body inflammation
It's READY TO EAT:
- Store in airtight containers and keep refrigerated
- For extra crunchy texture, dip in cold water for 2-3 minutes and shake off the water before use
- Consume within 4-5 days for optimum flavour
- Arugula has been used as an aphrodisiac since the first century
- Sprinkle on any pizza, balsamic steaks, BLT sandwiches, garlic ravioli for a zesty flavour
- Add to dals, curries, pakoras or poha!
Hurry! Only -55 Left in Stock!
Spend MRP Rs. 499 to Free Shipping