Italian basil. Highly fragrant and flavourful, basil is also a vitamins and minerals goldmine! Use for pesto, sauces, and general cooking.
Ideal for one medium batch of fresh pesto, include the stems for added crunch!
- Premium USDA approved non-GMO seeds
- No fertilisers, no pesticides
- 100% chemical free
- Better than organic
- Delivered in biodegradable packaging, directly from the farm
- Great for digestion thanks to eugenol and other enzymes
- Anti-inflammatory thanks to eugenol, citronellol and linalool
- Cleanses skin through its anti-microbial properties
- Basil's essential oils help manage depression, anxiety and stress
- Store in airtight containers and keep refrigerated
- Consume within 4-5 days for the best texture and nutrition
- One of the most flavourful herbs that can be used to make basil pesto hummus, thai basil chicken, orange or tomato basil juice, or just plain sandwich dressing!